Dive into an electrifying journey where cutting-edge technology meets automotive excellence. Here, we connect you with tailored charging solutions for all major car brands, ensuring a seamless and efficient charging experience. From Tesla's groundbreaking innovation to BMW's precision engineering, discover the perfect synergy between your electric vehicle and our advanced, yet elegant, bespoke chargers.
Find your compatible car here
Select Your Vehicle To Find Out More
The Andersen A2 is compatible with all Electric Vehicles which have a type-2 connector. This is standard amongst almost all current EVs on the UK market
More Vehicle Brands with Type-2 Connectors
Citreon / DS / Fiat / Ford / Honda / Hyundai / LDV / LEVC / Lexus / Mazda / MG / Mini / Nissan / Peugeot / Renault / Seat / Smart / Toyota / Vauxhall /
Your journey to premium EV charging starts here
- 3kW, 7kW, 22kW fast charging
- IEC 61851-1 mode 3
- Compliance with IEC 62196-2
- Tethered 7kW cable (5.5m or 8.5m)
- Tethered 22kW cable (6.5m)
- High-performance ultra-flexible cable
- Can be wound clockwise or anticlockwise
- Modular fitment for easy maintenance
- IP44 rated type 2 plug **IP44 only maintained if the protective rubber cap is fully secured onto the plug when the charge point is not in use
- 128-bit data SSL AES encryption for smart connectivity
- Bluetooth with TLS encryption (For setup only)
- Indoor or Outdoor (permanent mounting)
- Modular exterior and cable components
- Rear and Bottom cable entry
- Single band 2.4GHz IEEE 802.11b/g/n.
- Supports Open, WEP, WAPI, WPA and WPA2-PSK WiFi security modes.
Andersen featured in The Times this week with David Martell interviewed around all things EV policy and future growth for Andersen. In The Times’ Net Zero column, David discussed the move towards n...
EVIOS, owner of premium home charge point provider Andersen EV, has secured £4m in its Series A. The round was led by Beringea, the transatlantic venture capital firm, and it brings total investme...