Book a Site Survey
If you're unsure about the best place to install your charge point, or simply would like a personal consultation on which charge point option to go for, we recommend booking a site survey with one of our friendly in-house install team.
- The perfect option if you would like extra guidance about your installation
- Upon order, we will call you to arrange a survey date & to confirm your installation address.
- An Andersen electrician will visit your home and conduct a survey of your property, usually lasting around an hour
- We will provide a full survey report and quote based on the inspection
Site Survey FAQs
How much does a site survey cost?
We charge £200 for site surveys. This includes the visit to your property and a full survey report for your installation.
How long will the survey take?
We will be at your property for around an hour in total. The exact length of the survey depends on how complex your electricity set-up is and if you would like to discuss colour options for you charge point.
What does the site survey consist of?
Upon arrival, we will discuss your desired location of the charge point and go through the possible cable route options.
We will then check your electrical set-up to ensure it is suitable for a standard installation, or calculate what may be involved in additional work required.
We will also bring colour options for our charging range, so you can decide the best finish option based on the location of your charge point.
Lastly, we will answer any questions you have and provide a full survey report.
How quickly can I book a site survey?
We will contact you within 24 working hours of your order to find a date that suits you for your site survey.
This is within 2 weeks of your booking, but usually is much quicker, depending on availability of our in-house electricians in your area.
What is included in the survey report?
We will provide a full report including:
- Desired location of charge point and subsequent cable route
- Colour and finish options
- Electrical supply details and any additional work required
- Any other topics discussed during the site survey