Andersen's Premium Installation Service
A member of our in-house Installation Team will visit your property to perform a physical survey and provide a bespoke survey report, avoiding the need for you to complete a remote survey and giving you the confidence that all aspects of the installation have been reviewed on site.
If any work is required in addition to our Standard Installation definition (below), this will be costed for your approval before work begins. The visit will take place at a mutually agreed time and can take up to an hour.
Please note our in-house team can only complete physical surveys and installations in Mainland UK.
What's Included in a Standard Installation?
The table below details what is included in a standard installation:
- Andersen A2 7kW Install
- Up to 15m of cable run from supply to charge point
- Connection to your mains incoming supply
- Full Electrical Certification IAW Electrical Regulations BS7671
- Installing on a suitable, permanent structure
- Drilling through one wall
- Installation up to 1.8m
- Up to 4 hours onsite
- Adaptive fuse to dynamically monitor and control your energy****
- Solar package*****
- Up to 7m of Plastic Trunking to conceal interior Wiring
- App Set-Up and Demo
- Installation of Type A RCD Protection
- Installation of 40A Overcurrent Protection
* Andersen EV will not remove or take apart furniture; we require a clear cable route on arrival.
** We do not excavate or carry out groundworks. If this is needed a ducting pipe needs to be installed with draw wires. More information can be provided.
*** Andersen EV - will assist with removing floorboards and carpet but are not responsible for any damage.
**** The adaptive fuse and solar package are not compatible with our 22kW (3-phase) charge point.
***** Health & Safety stipulation, eg – working at heights or confined spaces, complicated and commercial installs, etc. will require 2 engineers working together. This will be discussed in detail with the customer.