Three-phase installation of your Porsche Charging Hardware
If you have already purchased your Porsche charging hardware from your preferred Porsche Centre, you can choose Andersen, a recommended installer, to carry out your installation.
- For Three Phase properties
- Our booking team will contact you within 48 hours
- A physical survey is required to determine installation cost
- Survey report provided
- 2-3 weeks leadtime for survey
- Please note this price is for the survey only
What is included in my Porsche three-phase standard installation?
- Fitting of a home charging solution on a brick or plaster wall, or to another suitable permanent structure.
- Fitting of a home charging solution onto a three-phase electrical supply.
- Up To 15 meters (50 feet) of cable, run, and neatly clipped to the wall between the electricity supply meter/distribution board and the chosen charging hardware.
- Routing of the cable through a drilled hole in a wall up to 500 mm (20 inches) thick, if this is needed.
- The fitting and testing of electrical connections and protections required for the chosen home charge point.
- Installation of a PME protective device.*
- Up to 3 meters (10 feet) of plastic conduit to conceal interior wiring.
- Porsche standard installation and Andersen standard installation have different criteria.
- *Load balancing PME protective device may be required once we have surveyed your installation.`
What if I don’t come under standard installation?
If you think you require a non-standard Porsche installation, please contact our installation team at:
Purchase of the Porsche charging hardware is through your Porsche centre
FAQ for Porsche Owners
How long does it take to charge?
This depends on the size of your vehicle's battery and the speed that you are charging at.
As standard, our charge points charge at 7kW which can charge a Porsche Taycan from empty to full in around 12 hours. Of course, it is rare that you will need to charge from absolute empty, as most drivers top up each night.
Is the Andersen A2 compatible with my vehicle?
Yes! Andersen A2 charge points are compatible with all Porsche vehicles.
How much does charging cost at home?
Charging at home is the most cost efficient way to charge, especially if you have an attractive off-peak tariff.
To calculate the cost of charging, simple multiply your kWh rate from your energy provider by the battery size of your vehicle.
Can I arrange a visit to my property?
Yes, of course. If you would like additional support in choosing your charge point or understanding possible installation options, you can book a site survey using this link.
You can also arrange a 15 minute free video consultation by selecting 'Book A Consultation' at the top of the page.
How do I purchase the Porsche Hardware?
Porsche hardware can only be purchased by visiting a Porsche retailer or contacting Porsche directly. Once purchased, you can book an installation with Andersen.
How long does installation take?
Installation takes between 3-6 hours, depending on the complexity.
Upon arrival, our in-house electrician will run you through the process and provide an estimate of the time required.