What is included in my Porsche Standard Installation?
- Fitting of a home charging solution on a brick or plaster wall, or to another suitable permanent structure
- Up to 15 meters (50 feet) of cable, run and neatly clipped to the wall between the electricity supply meter/distribution board and the chosen charging hardware
- Routing of the cable through a drilled hole in a wall up to 500mm
(20 inches) thick, if this is needed
- The fitting and testing of electrical connections and protections required for the chosen home charge point
- An additional three-way consumer unit, if required
- Installation of a Type C MCB and a Type A RCD in an RCBO enclosure
- Up to 3 meters (10 feet) of plastic conduit to conceal interior wiring
- An earth rod in soft ground, if required
NOTE: Porsche Standard Installation and Andersen Standard Installation have different criteria
What happens if I don’t come under standard installation?
If you think you require a non-standard Porsche Installation, please contact our installation team at email@example.com
Purchase of the Porsche charging hardware is through your Porsche Centre