Type: Permanent Full time.
Andersen EV is looking for a highly motivated individual to join its extremely dynamic team as an installation coordinator.
You’ll be responsible for organising, planning, tracking and the general coordination of the installation of our products on both residential and businesses premises.
You will be responsible for improving customer satisfaction and support by providing excellent customer service and effectively communicate all information to internal and external stakeholders by liaising with our in-house installers, customers, and sub-contractors.
- Organisation of the installation of our products with installers and customers.
- Tracking of installers, customers, and relevant paperwork through the installation lifecycle.
- Ensure SLA is met with installers and customers.
- Manage contacts and cases using our CRM system
- Handle customer complaints in a polite and patient manner
- Provide superior customer service to our client base and partners with thorough knowledge and professionalism
- Meet customer service KPIs
- Willingness to learn about the EV industry
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent organisation skills
- IT literate
- Ability to work under pressure
- Attention to details
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Team social events
- Training and development
- Progression opportunities
- Good work location
Fields marked with an * are required